13 Dec Smart IoT anti-intrusion central units for home automation
New AVE smart IoT anti-intrusion central units are the ideal partner of AVE home automation. Complete with Wi-Fi module and web server, they are developed to interface perfectly with DOMINA home automation, sharing with it a single integrated platform with the same use and programming mode of the home automation supervisors. These devices can be easily controlled from Android and iOS smartphones and tablets (or via internet from PC or any device with a web browser) through AVE Cloud app, that allows a unified and simplified management of the home automation and anti-intrusion systems with:
- Customized PUSH notifications for various events (alarms, faults, etc.)
- Central unit’s display and manage in real time
- Display of the images of IP cameras that are connected to the central unit (up to 4)
Smart IoT anti-intrusion central units in detail
These wired/wireless anti-intrusion central units (codes AF927PLUS and AF927PLUSTC) are able to manage up to 99 radio detectors and 16 wired peripherals (with double function). The AF927PLUSTC model has 7-inch colour touch screen, that is replaced by a multi-function LED on the AF927PLUS unit. Both models share the same specifications and innovative functions. So you can create a state-of-the-art mixed wired/wireless solution through a two-way dual-band radio system with GFSK digital modulation for greater security and operational reliability.
Even the remote control is innovative and enhanced by customizable smart features (up to 6), with the possibility – in the presence of a home automation supervisor in the system – to recall home automation scenarios (which can also be configured using the daily time programmer).
A complete anti-intrusion system for home automation
AVE allows you to create an extremely flexible, reliable and complete anti-intrusion system for home automation. For a correct protection of the rooms, AVE offers a wide range of radio detectors and peripherals that can be managed by the AF927PLUS and AF927PLUSTC control units:
- PIR volumetric detectors with extensive setting possibilities
- Curtain effect detectors with double PIR for protection of openings
- Multi-functional perimetric detectors with magnetic contact, 2 auxiliary inputs and magnetic anti-tamper
- Interface for technical alarms for the connection of any detector with potential-free contact (ex. gas detectors, etc.)
- Sounder with voice messages and possibility to select optical and/or luminous signalling independently for the various events
Anti-intrusion central units for smart home
For a quick and precise installation, AVE smart IoT anti-intrusion central units offer to the installer advanced test and monitoring functions, even remotely thanks to the unified AVE Cloud platform which, in user mode, allows customer to manage the anti-intrusion system directly from his smartphones, as well as his home automation system and to integrate it into the IoT ecosystem that can potentially be created inside the home, with the possibility of recalling the various functions also through the most widespread Voice Assistants.